Developing human capital and strengthening institutions
We adopt a comprehensive approach to capacity development, using a wide range of tools to build human capital, not limiting ourselves to training and mentoring techniques. We believe that each person possesses innate potentials that can be harnessed, leading to positive change and personal growth. We measure success based on the learners’ capability and motivation to perform to their utmost.
Based on our experience in leading a large change management initiative in a Ministry, we know where the main bottlenecks are and what mechanisms are effective in increasing government efficiency and transparency. We design, in partnership with our clients, systems, processes, standard operating procedures and guidelines that lead to real gains in institutional performance.
Capacity Building Projects
- District Government Capacity Gap Assessment & Capacity Building
- Evaluation tools for the maturity assessment of District Development Assemblies
- Conflict Management Training (AECOM SIKA-East)
- Basic management training (Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation)
- Development of Training Manuals (Norwegian Refugee Council)
- National-level capacity development exploratory mission (French Embassy)
- SHAHAR Capacity Building of 24 municipalities (DAI/USAID)