District Government Capacity Gap Assessment & Capacity Building
In partnership with Inclusive Consulting Services (ICS) ATR conducted a human and institutional capacity gap assessment of government offices as well as district Shuras in Wardak, Ghazni and Khost provinces.
ATR utilized various data collection tools to assess a wide range of indicators and crosscheck information. These included direct observation, technical and managerial tests, bilateral interviews, focus group discussions with Government Officers, citizens/stakeholders and perception surveys. Data obtained gave an evaluation of institutional capacity at different levels; internal and external communication, transparency, process, efficiency, whilst individual staff were assessed on their level of knowledge, their skills and their attitude.
ATR subsequently developed a tailored capacity building plan, curriculum, institutional tools and training modules to bridge the identified gaps.
- District Government Capacity Gap Assessment & Capacity Building
- Maturity Assessment of District Development Assemblies
- Conflict Management Training
- Basic Management Training
- Training Manuals For Returnees
- Review of Training Programs for Civil Servants in Afghanistan
- Capacity Building of 24 Provincial Municipalities (USAID)