Study Paper on the Security Environment & Cooperation in the Heart of Asia Region
The Asia Foundation, with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) Directorate for Cooperation commissioned ATR consulting in Kabul to deliver an in-depth overview of the security cooperation environment in the region, an analysis of collective potentials and incentives for security cooperation, and practical recommendations to promote security cooperation.
ATR recruited experts from 14 countries including Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia to conduct desk reviews, interviews and analysis of each country’s perspective on Security Cooperation within the region.
- Mapping the education sector in Afghanistan
- Television market research in Afghanistan and Pakistan on mutual perceptions and preferences
- Smart Phone User Survey in Afghanistan
- Social Media Study in Afghanistan
- Media in the Presidential Elections study in Afghanistan
- Research on Elections processes
- Study Paper on the Security Environment & Cooperation in the Heart of Asia Region