Private Sector Industries
Example text here. Still need more information regarding private sector industry with ATR.
Whether contributing to policy making, enhancing institutional capacity or assisting with the implementation of projects, ATR’s deep knowledge of governance is apparent. ATR’s credibility has been built up through years of delivering quality outputs and the wealth of experience among its experts allows for the analysis of events at national level paired with an understanding of their local implications.
Through the development of networks of informants and analysts, ATR has its finger on the pulse regarding politics and armed groups. Its networks and experience allow ATR to decipher the complex environment of competing interests and understand how different events culminate into insecurity on the ground. In a number of insecure areas where it operates, ATR’s unmatched network makes it arguably the closest observer.
Key Conflict & Governance Projects
- Collaborating with Afghan Subnational Governance Task Force to draft a new Subnational Governance Policy with the Deputy Minister’s of Policy for the IDLG and MoF.
- A conflict and fragility study under the Citizen’s Charter Afghanistan Project.
- Communications and responsiveness capacity building for local government officials for the Community Cohesion initiative.
- An organizational assessment of the Independent Directorate of Local Governance for ENA.
- Detailed district stability assessments and weekly atmospheric reports for SIKA-North.
- Conflict management training for district- and provincial-level government employees for SIKA-East.
Explore our other sectors
Migration and forced displacement have become among the most challenging and high-profile issues facing the international community in recent years. ATR has been involved in supporting informed policies and durable solutions with work across all five of its main services. Learn more.
ATR’s staff brings a wealth of experience in urban development. Whether at the ministerial or community level, ATR understands the different factors that contribute to working towards a more equitable urban and rural development. Learn more.
ATR has been involved in nurturing the civil society sector that it may better represent the interests of the population and develop into a legitimate and effective partner in Afghanistan’s governance. Learn more.
Health and healthcare are intimately related to their social, cultural, economic, geographic and political context. ATR provides the deep understanding of these factors as well as the health specific experience and expertise to help clients tailor their programs to most effectively serve their target populations. Learn more.
ATR has been engaged in mapping, assessing, and building the capacity of local education departments to better involve the community and provide stable, quality education to communities. Learn more.
ATR assesses existing skills and opportunities in the labor market to help organizations tailor training and other interventions. Special consideration is given to nontraditional, emerging sectors as well as the effects that age, gender, and displacement have on the labor market. Learn more.