ATR provides insights to its clients on how development projects impact in a meaningful and sustainable way gender equality
Key Gender Projects
- Formative Evaluation of Girls’ Access to Teacher Education (GATE) Program
- Midterm Evaluation of The Asia Foundation’s managed Strengthening Access to Justice for Women Affected by Violence through Proven Culturally Sensitive Approaches (SA2JWAV) Phase II Project
- Adolescents in Afghanistan: A portfolio evaluation with a gender lens (2015 – 2019)
- Understanding the Gender-Specific Transport Services
- Baseline research on gender and conflict management for the Asia Foundation.
- End Term Evaluation Reducing poverty and gender inequality in Sarepul
- A conflict and gender sensitivity study in the Afghan extractive industries for GIZ.