ATR provides insights to its clients on how development projects impact in a meaningful and sustainable way gender equality
With a particular focus on gender and youth, ATR has been involved in nurturing the civil society sector that it may better represent the interests of the population and develop into a legitimate and effective partner in Afghanistan’s governance.
Key Gender Projects
- Formative Evaluation of Girls’ Access to Teacher Education (GATE) Program
- Midterm Evaluation of The Asia Foundation’s managed Strengthening Access to Justice for Women Affected by Violence through Proven Culturally Sensitive Approaches (SA2JWAV) Phase II Project
- Adolescents in Afghanistan: A portfolio evaluation with a gender lens (2015 – 2019)
- Understanding the Gender-Specific Transport Services
- Baseline research on gender and conflict management for the Asia Foundation.
- End Term Evaluation Reducing poverty and gender inequality in Sarepul
- A conflict and gender sensitivity study in the Afghan extractive industries for GIZ.
Civil Society, Gender, & Youth
ATR has been involved in nurturing the civil society sector so that it may better represent the interests of the population and develop into a legitimate and effective partner. Learn more.