Assess, Transform, Reach (ATR) provides consulting services to the United Nations, governments, multilateral donors, development contractors, international and local NGOs, and the private sector in developing countries.
ATR provides five streams of complementary services to its clients:
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- Socioeconomic Research
- Capacity Development
- Polling & Surveys
- Strategic Advisory
The core ATR team includes 50 development professionals with deep expertise in the following fields:
- Migration / Forced Displacement
- Infrastructure and Urban/Rural Development
- Conflict and Governance
- Civil Society, Gender and Youth
- Labor Market Analysis
- Various private sector industries (including Media, Natural Resource Management and Investment)
Since our beginnings in Afghanistan in 2012, we have delivered more than 180 projects. We have recently entered a phase of international expansion, have conducted projects in 20 countries and opened new offices in Dubai, UAE and Bamako, Mali to support this expansion. We anticipate opening additional offices throughout the developing world.