Health and healthcare are intimately related to their social, cultural, economic, geographic and political context. ATR provides the deep understanding of these factors as well as the health specific experience and expertise to help clients tailor their programs to most effectively serve their target populations.
Past projects include:
- Third-party monitoring for UNICEF’s polio eradication efforts in Afghanistan.
- A survey on knowledge, attitudes and practices (KAP) toward family planning and maternal and neonatal child health among young males for JHpiego under the USAID-funded “Hemayat” project.
- An impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program aimed at improving the health of pregnant women and children under the age of five for the Afghan Ministry of Public Health and UNICEF.
- An assessment of health access for the WHO.
- A national and subnational capacity assessment for UNICEF’s Rural Water Supply, Sanitation and Irrigation Program (Ru-WatSIP).