Research on Elections (Creative/CCI)
ATR consulting was commissioned to conduct a series of 24 focus group discussions in Kabul and Kandahar in order to respond to the question “ What does un credible electoral process and legitimate election outcome mean for Afghans?
Following the first round of research, ATR consulting conducted an additional 20 focus group discussions in Kabul and Kandahar in order to investigate people’s perceptions of the credibility of the electoral process and legitimacy of the election outcome following the experience of the 100% IEC-led Presidential audit.
Projects on Sector Specific Studies
- Mapping the education sector in Afghanistan (Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation)
- Market research between Afghanistan and Pakistan into mutual perception and preferences regarding a new TV series and drama
- Smart Phone User Survey (MOBY)
- Social Media Study (GIZ)
- Media in the Presidential Elections study (US Embassy)
- Research on Elections (Creative/CCI)
- Study Paper on the Security Environment & Cooperation in the Heart of Asia Region (Asia Foundation)