Study Paper on the Security Environment & Cooperation in the Heart of Asia Region (Asia Foundation)
The Asia Foundation, with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) Directorate for Cooperation commissioned ATR consulting in Kabul to deliver an in-depth overview of the security cooperation environment in the region, an analysis of collective potentials and incentives for security cooperation, and practical recommendations to promote security cooperation.
ATR recruited experts from 14 countries including Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia to conduct desk reviews, interviews and analysis of each country’s perspective on Security Cooperation within the region.
Projects on Sector Specific Studies
- Mapping the education sector in Afghanistan (Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation)
- Market research between Afghanistan and Pakistan into mutual perception and preferences regarding a new TV series and drama
- Smart Phone User Survey (MOBY)
- Social Media Study (GIZ)
- Media in the Presidential Elections study (US Embassy)
- Research on Elections (Creative/CCI)
- Study Paper on the Security Environment & Cooperation in the Heart of Asia Region (Asia Foundation)